Hello and welcome to our website!
I am the current Board Chairman of the Ford Car Club Council, the group responsible for conducting the annual Fabulous Fords Forever car show. We have a great group of people who help put the show together. The member clubs provide us with many volunteers who are the friendly people you see helping park the show vehicles and who hand out the goody bags. We truly hope that you have a wonderful time at the show!
Along with Glenn, I also help out with contributions to our website and our social media pages. Often times, when you send us a question to our Facebook page or an email through our website, it will be me answering it. I wear many hats in this job, so I am always busy! On top of all that, my wife and I are producing a podcast [Inside the FFF] that provides an inside look to the show and its history, as well as other automotive goings-on. Give it a listen if you have a chance! We're on Facebook, Instagram, and iTunes!
I sincerely hope to see you at the show!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
We've gathered a list of questions asked and listed them here...
DAY OF SHOW INFORMATION
Spectator hours are 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
We will have discounted Knott's tickets available for sale at the show and you can purchase them at merchandise booth next to the show check-in desk between the hours of 10:00 a.m and 12:00 noon (or until we run out). Cash or Credit/Debit cards are accepted.
Our merchandise booth will have event pins and other show items on sale.
There will also be event t-shirts on sale. These shirts are a show exclusive and can only be purchased during the show. Once they are gone, they are gone. Be sure to get yours!
Knott's Parking Details:
The most convenient parking will be at any of the Knott's Berry Farm parking lots with specific spaces for the park itself. There are three of these lots:
- The first lot is located along Grand Avenue. This is the Marketplace parking lot. The entrance is just past TGI Friday's.
- The second lot is located along Crescent Avenue, adjacent to the Knott's Hotel.
- The third lot is located along Western Avenue, across from the western Knott's Berry Farm park entrance.
- There is handicapped parking available in the Marketplace parking lot. To enter the show area, you can cross underneath Beach Boulevard through the tunnel located across from the Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
Sears Parking Details:
- Come early for 1,100 free parking spaces available in the Sears West parking lots. The parking lots will have limited access and entry will be granted from the La Palma Ave. entrance.
- Once the parking lots are full, there is to be NO PARKING in the Buena Park Mall parking lots. Overflow traffic will be directed to the Knott's parking lots.
- The Buena Park Mall parking lots will be subject to tow. Please do not park in these lots.
- NO TRAILERS OR HAULERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARK AT SEARS
General directions to the show, for registered entries only:
- Directions to the Show Car Entry Gate:
- If traveling on Beach Boulevard southbound, turn left onto La Palma Ave, right onto Stanton Ave, right onto Crescent Ave, then right again onto Beach. If there is a back-up in the line, please be courteous to other people in line when trying to merge.
- If traveling on Beach Boulevard northbound, you can enter using the entrance located on the right hand side of the street, just north of Independence Hall and the bus stop. Please be aware that traffic backs up early as you approach Independence Hall and you will have to merge into the line. Please remember to be courteous to other participants waiting in line.
- We ask that everyone be to please be considerate of the neighborhood in the early morning hours while lining up to enter the show and keep the engine/radio noise to a minimum. We aim to be very courteous to our neighbors and ask that you please do the same.
- You will see a sign or two (or more) and likely a Ford or two you can follow
- The entrance gate for show vehicles closes promptly at 10:00 A.M. Please understand that we cannot re-open the gate if you arrive shortly after 10:00, due to safety concerns.